Thursday, October 9, 2008

...I never married and eventually loneliness occurred."


Causes of Loneliness
Divorced/Never Married
Sample of Excerpts:

  • When my husband and I were separated and finally divorced, the consequences were missing him and feeling lonely.
  • I never married, and the situation made me lonely.
  • I was never like others, I never married and eventually loneliness occurred.
Causes of Loneliness
Children are grwon up and moved away
Sample of Excerpts:

  • All of the sudden, I am alone and lonely.
  • My children are grown and gone, and the situation created loneliness and emptiness
  • I am alone in the house and my children are gone; once in a while, loneliness occurs.

    "You know that you are lonely, but you want to tell more about it to people, that loneliness is something about sadness; is something about emptiness. Loneliness is something about the inner suffering inside. It is not physical, you know. You are craving for...Emptiness would be one word that would fit it." Dissertation excerpts, Abas 2008










No comments: