Wednesday, October 8, 2008

...feeling(s) from the heart!


"How are you today?" This is the common question, I normally ask someone when I meet him/her.

These were the responses I received from different elderly individuals:

I feel like a baby today, I lost one of my tooth.

Today, it is bad for me, I do not know why.

I cannot complain, I feel I am very good.

Very good and how about you?

It is not easy with life, I am a bit down today.

Hope the weather is better today.

God is good, I am happy today.

It can be boring today, I do not know what I want to do later.

It is upsetting there are many things I want to do but I am unable to accomplish.


Each individual expressed different feeling(s) and he/she really expressed it from the heart.
Often I take for granted that everyone is doing well, not until I heard her/his own words, then I should not jump to conclusion that they are OK!

No comments: