At the core of all our services lies an active attention to all things spiritual in both our lives and the lives of our clients.
- Individual Therapy: addresses an individual's concerns/issues in private, personal sessions.
- Family Therapy: addresses both individual concerns/issues and shared family concerns/issues. Usually at least two family members participate in each session.
- Group Therapy: involves several unrelated individuals addressing various concerns/issues (many of which are held in common) with the facilitaion of a therapist.
- Multi-Family Group Therapy: involves several families addressing various concerns/issues (many of which are held in common) with the facilitaion of a therapist.
- Spiritual Guidance: involves spiritual conversation and guidance related to the direction of the client's spiritual path.
- Enneagram: is a process for exploring personal motivation in order to provide spiritual guidance. It has roots in the traditions of many of the religions of the world.