Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Eat what is given"


Most of the elderly individuals today were very quite. I did talk to three or four out of 5o. What I have understood from this situation, the transitional weather condition has "something" to do with it. Nonetheless, this how life is, today we are UP and tomorrow we can be down. However, I still managed to capture one sentence said by this 103 year old woman today. "Eat what is given today." This is really a profound statement. Her sentence reminded me of my own people in the poor villages in Borneo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

'Eat what is given'..its really touching me..huhuuuuu. I always complaining what has ben given to me..

Anonymous said...

C.alv.b

Yes, we often complain about food but there are many peoples who are dying of hunger.