Monday, October 20, 2008

...highlights of today.

"Does he feel comfortable in his sleep?"


" It is hard when nobody is listening to you."

"I am not fine because of this weather", said a 90 year old woman today. She was refering to the weather and not seeing the sun. Yes, the weather really get a person upset.

A 92 year old man was telling his stories which had happened about 35 to 45 years ago. He was able to remember the year, the place and event that occurred. This man still has the capability to recall his stories. Unbelievable!

A 95 year old woman said today, "I am just too tired, is this because of the weather?" I tried to explain, yes there is a possibility, it has to do with the weather situation. Nonetheless, I told her if you continue to feel bad and tired, make sure you inform the caregiver or the nurse.

A 99 year old woman told me, "I might be able to hear better soon because I am getting a better hearing aid."

There are many stories to blog but these are some of the highlights of today 10/20/08.

No comments: