Wednesday, March 11, 2009

...it is painful but caring and loving toward an elderly person is also comforting...


I will post her latest picture (the result of how she looks) after the 7 weeks treatment.
I went home to Borneo to take care of my ailing mother. It was a very painful feeling to see her suffering with sick disease. She was referred to few medical doctors and even to two dermatologists. She is gradually recovering but really slow.

Seeing an elderly person suffering has taught me a great lesson of how to be a kind and loving caregiver. I took care of my mother for 7 weeks and the day of my departure to USA, she cried and cried. It was a heart breaking but I told God, "God take care of my mother."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im fascinated how playing drums can help loneliness.

Anonymous said...

hope ina getting better soon..