Friday, October 3, 2008

You are the BEST, Tony.


Anthony A. "Tony" Day (May you rest in Peace)
Age 82.
I have known Tony for almost 10 years.
You are the BEST Tony.
Tony, you are a great person.
You might be gone to be with the LORD but I
will continue to treasure your words. "Be gentle and be humble."
You have inspired me with your words to complete my doctorate dissertation.
I would like to say You are the BEST, a friend, a mentor and spiritual companion to me when I was still at Saint Anne Parish. God will take care of your beloved wife, children and grandchildren.
Eternal Rest Grant Unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him, May he rests in peace. Amen.
Pibabasan (Peace), Rev. Peter Abas
"Before I formed you in the womb,
I knew you through and through
I chose you to be mine before you left
you mother's side
I called to you my child to be my sign."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Tony was one of the BEST! He had a genuine concern for individuals but did not hesitate to express his concerns and personal opinions. A strong man; a real man.

Anonymous said...

Tony called me "Sparkles". He was always quick to ask how I was, or how I was doing. Although his leg was always extended, because it was always stiff and sore, his heart was always extended more. He was truly a great man.