Wednesday, December 10, 2008

...each day..new learning for me...

Fruits and vegetables are vital as they contain fibre that is crucial in the prevention of intestinal problems like constipation, diverticulosis and diverticulitis

GLIMPSE of events...
"Where am I suppose to go now?" asked by an 88 year old woman. In fact she was on the right place because it was time for lunch. She was very confused and wanted to walk out from the dinning hall. I said to her, "look at the table overthere, do you see your friends?" She smiled and said, "yes, thank you, thank you."

I asked an 87 year old man, "where are you going?" He responded, "I am going to the class." In fact, he was sitting down and ate most of his food. I told him, there is no more activity at this moment, it is time to take lunch." I further tell him, "continue to enjoy your food." He insisted in telling me that he is going to class. I told him, "Ok, you need to eat first and then you will attend the class." He smiled and said, "I am going to class after this." I told him, "Yes and enjoy your food first." I walked away from him and I saw him enjoying his food.

The events happened today in my working place. God bless these elderly peoples they are great and blessing to work with them.

No comments: