Tuesday, December 2, 2008

..wise thoughts from them..


A man in his 80s as he was coming into the room said, "be happy, be happy, why be sad." I watched him as he was waving his hands to others. He was very joyful today and I was glad to see him with his joyful mood.


Another woman in her 80s too said, "I could not wait to get better so that I can dance again." I told her you need to eat more food and do more exercises so that you can build up your legs again. She said, "yes, yes I am doing it."


A 90 year old woman said, "the food is de..li..ciou...s" At this moment she has problem with her speech but she is very determine to articulate whatever she wants to say to me.


A 99 year old woman said to me, "I am happy to see you today." Hearing this is a joy for me because if this 99 year woman can said this to me, I need to aware of myself whether I greet others as well. It is always a lesson to learn from the elderly individuals.


A 92 year old man said, "I am very forgetful." This is very true because I was with him for 20 minutes and he kept on asking me the same question for 20 times. God bless all these elderly individuals.

No comments: