Monday, August 25, 2008

...empowerment is the answer for her...


A 99 year-old woman said to me this afternoon. "I like the drumming session which you conducted, I felt peaceful after the session." She added, "surprisingly I was able to join with the others to produce that beautiful melody." "I wonder, how you get people to sychronize the whole sounds?" She concluded.

Some of the questions that can be asked before and after the Peaceful Rhythmic Hand Drumming.

1. What rhythms are you aware of in your life?
2. What are your life rhythms?
3. Describe yor life tempo. What is a normal day like for you?
4. How does your life rhythm and tempo affect you?
5. How do you fell your day-to-day rhythm cohesiveness with who you are as a person? To what extend is your personal rhythm influenced by others?
How is your life rhythm affected by situations and circumstances around you?
The following questionare was devised by Jim Anderson. (Friedman, 2000).

No comments: