Monday, September 8, 2008

"No I don't want to."


The journey of life is not always smooth sailing. Look at this jungle path, it is very rough and dirty but if a person is determined to walk, he or she will be successful in reaching to the destination.

Each person's mood will change without any warning. Hearing and seeing this elderly woman (in her 80s) she raised up her voice to the others. She said, "No I don't want to." This incident taught me a wonderful lesson of how a person's mood can changed without any warning.

I paused for a moment when I heard her "high and upset" voice and told the care-giver to give way to her. Immediately the ambience of the place was peaceful again. We really need the humility of heart in order to be caring and loving toward the elderly individuals.

No comments: