Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I do not know why I am here...?"

A 99 year old women said, "I don't know why I am here in this (IDL) Independent Daily Living?" God must has purpose for me to be in this place.

I responded, "you have done so much for the society and for others, it is time for you to relax and be in solitude with God." She replied, "that must be the journey that I need to follow."

We all question our own daily journey of where we are aheading, often we are unclear but by sharing and talking to other(s), we might be able to see the path that we need to follow each day. It was such a wonderful time to be with this wonderful woman.



"The fatal metaphor of progress, which means leaving things behind us, has utterly obscured the real idea of growth, which means leaving things inside us." G. K. CHESTERTON

No comments: