Wednesday, January 7, 2009

...richness and sacred stories...


Aging Gracefully met today

There were 12 elderly individuals (ages 100-85) who attend this group.
The topic of discussion was:

Which year would you choose as the best year of your life? Why?
Some highlights:
"I was 15 and I thought I can do whatever I can."
"The time when my father bought a cow."
"The day my father told me, very good so that you can pray for us."
"As a teacher, I was very much interesting in teaching those children."
"I am 90 year old that is the best year for me."
"When I had all my children with me, now they are grown-up."
"What more can I say, today is the best day for me."
"Too many best years, particularly when my father acknowledged whom I am."
"The journey of my life, the time I was teaching in school."
"I am 100 but I am always thankful to God for the blessings."

No comments: