Friday, March 20, 2009

A Kadazandusun speaker/presenter among the thousand speakers/presenter in France







WELCOME
Welcome to the official website of the 19th IAGG World Congress of Gerontology and Geriatrics.“Every four years, the World Congress of Gerontology and Geriatrics represents a unique and irreplaceable event attended by experts from around the world to discuss the latest findings in the field of ageing. The 19th congress, which is taking place in Paris in 2009, is particularly important, as it coincides with an ideological u-turn”.


I will be in Paris this coming July 2009 to present my research work on elderly individuals. I am glad that my proposal abstract was accepted and I will have the opportunity to share my knowledge to the world. A Kadazandusun speaker/presenter from Sabah, Borneo will be one of the thousand speakers/presenters in this World Congress in France.

No comments: