Programs on Aging Gracefully
- To give an opportunity to an individual person to reflect and appreciate her/his journey of life.
- To give a sense of awareness to an individual person that each person has a “sacred”story to tell and to share.
- To empower each person to express her/his journey in “color” in the form of arts.
- To empower each person to appreciate her/his own uniqueness of others’ journeys.
- To empower an individual person to gather the positive experiences and to say a proper goodbye to the negative experiences.
- To express the positive feeling in the form of expressive arts.
- To encourage each person's unique expression in the beating of the drums.
- To promote harmony among in the group to the sacred sound of the drums.
- To appreciate her/his own uniqueness and others feeling.
- To empower an individual person to weave the lived experiences in spirit and truth.
- To affirm the positive integration at this time of lived experiences.
Materials needed: 2 Canvas for the expressive arts activity.
Brushes and watercolors.