Friday, October 17, 2008

...emptiness would be one word that would fit it"



She chooses Cross as a metaphor of her life. She feels that a cross is directly related to her beliefs and more specifically, her religion. She believes that people were put on earth to carry crosses.

"You know that you are lonely, but you want to tell more about it top other people, that loneliness is something about sadness; is something about emptiness. Loneliness is something about the inner suffering inside. It is not physical, you know. You are craving for...Emptiness would be one word that would fit it." Dissertation Excerpts, Abas 2008.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its true Father. For few months I feel emptiness, loneliness, depression which I also cant explain why. Sometimes I feel God too far from me..but one thing made me realize recently..I'm the one is making a firewall from everybody including Jesus..huhuuuu..