Tuesday, October 14, 2008

...the journey I took to be where I am now!


Finally many thanks to the Scandlings fellowship which was awarded to me until I completed my doctorate studies at University of Rochester.


Thanks to the La Salle (Christian Brothers) who gave me the opportunity to study my Master in Counseling (Substance abuse) at the Graduate School of Education.



Big thanks to the Jesuit who gave me the scholarship to study at Fordham University. It was a blessing that I successfully completed two masters and one post-master.



This is Sante Anselmo University in Rome where I obtained my LSL degree. I had completed my liturgical doctorate courses but never have the time to finalize my undefended doctorate dissertation.
Thanks to Pope John Paul II who awarded the scholarship to me in 1990.




No comments: